What could be better than a quick sew for PJ pants but who says they have to be used just for PJs they are perfect for babies anytime.
Our most popular unisex pants are now available in babies! You will love how easy these go together and how super-comfy they are! These pants can be made out of almost any material: knit, minky, cottons, flannel, fleece, etc.The sky is the limit now lets see what YOU can do with it!
This pattern is created with the same rise in the front and in the back for a more modest look. If you prefer a more modern, low rise front, you can use the blog below to achieve that look!
How to adjust the rise of your pieces:
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 18/24 mos., 6/12m to 8, and 7/8 to 15/16 kids.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 14", 15" and 18" doll size!
- If you are buying this for the Kid's sizes, the kid's sizes can be downloaded for free from Fabric.com. Click here to download.
- Two instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear!
Please note that PDF patterns differ from traditional sewing patterns, and not all PDF designers have the same style. We prefer to give measurements for simple rectangles instead of rectangular pattern pieces to save your time, paper, ink, and tape. You will only receive pattern pieces for curved portions of the garment, and you will follow the cutting chart for the remaining pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.