Made these for my granddaughter, the pattern was easy to follow and they are so cute.
With so many sizes and so many options, this is the perfect pattern for everyone! This versatile sock pattern includes 19 sizes from Toddler Shoe size 0 all the way up to Kids Shoe size 5! That’s Newborn up to a size 18 Kids! In addition to all the sizes, there are 5 different styles of socks you can make. These are: Ankle Length with Elastic, Ankle Length with Band, Crew Length with Band, Bobby Style Sock with Lace or Trim, and Knee Length with Band! Dress them up with a touch of lace, or dress them down with your favorite poop emoji fabric. You can’t go wrong! With the smaller ankle length socks, it’s perfect for busting up your scraps! This pattern can go from printing to complete in less then 30 mins! With the all-inclusive video tutorial that takes you from measuring, to grading your size, cutting the fabric, and sewing it up, this pattern is perfect even for a beginner. Once you’ve made one, you’ll want to make all the socks!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements and Pattern Pieces for Shoe sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. That’s 19 sizes Babies - Kids!
- A 25-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos and an in-depth video tutorial that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces. These rectangle and square pieces will have their own print saver chart, separate from the necessary shaped pieces chart. Please be sure to see the print saver for which pages to print for both options.
These are so perfect for using up all those long skinny pieces of knit fabric. instructions make measuring and customizing so simple.
I bought this pattern for myself hoping I could squeeze into the biggest size. I wear a size 7/7.5/8 in women’s and made the biggest size. They fit wonderfully, and I think I could even go down a size.. my calf measured 2in bigger than the biggest size, but that was still ok! Hope you enjoy this pattern as much as me!
I was so excited to be able to make my own socks and this pattern did not disappoint. It is a quick sew and comes together quick. It is a great way to use up my scraps that I have been hoarding.
The pattern is so easy to follow. It has clear instructions with pictures to follow along. I t also has a size chart so you can get a great fit. Construction is easy and quick to sew. Love it!
I really enjoyed making these socks! They're a quick easy project and I know they will compliment many outfits in the future!