I didnt realize how quick of a sew this is. Finished it in an hour. Love it. I did a size 5T. Great instructions.
Arizona’s Peek-a-boo Dress is a summer staple. The bodice has cute retro style ties in front with a cute triangle cut-out and spaghetti style straps. The back bodice features elastic casings for a perfect fit every time! Choose dress length or top length with some cute pants or shorts. Arizona is a quick sew with fabulous results each time- a great pattern to feature a favorite fabric!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Woven fabrics
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 28-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.