I loved this pattern as the design was so unique! I made this for myself for an aerial competition and the outcome was perfect! I think the last few steps on the instructions are a bit muddled but nothing you can’t work out x
Step into the spotlight with Rhyot's Legendary Leotard! This digital sewing pattern is perfect for dancers, gymnasts, and anyone looking to add a little extra sizzle to their performance. With its unique design, this leotard will have everyone talking.
From one side, Rhyot's Legendary Leotard looks like a classic long-sleeved leotard. But turn it around, and it transforms into a two-piece with a daring cut-out. In fact, this leotard is actually three pieces, with a bra and brief pattern included.
The main leotard is designed to be sewn in mesh fabric, creating a stunning see-through effect that is sure to turn heads. However, you can also use a solid performance fabric and omit the briefs for a more traditional look. The options are endless with this pattern, allowing you to create a leotard that is uniquely you.
With its fun and sassy design, Rhyot's Legendary Leotard is perfect for any performance or competition. It's sure to make you stand out from the crowd and feel confident and powerful. So why wait? Get sewing and show the world what you're made of with Rhyot's Legendary Leotard!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Performance Knits
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to XL Adults.
- A 52-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
I sew figure skating costumes... I decided to give CKC patterns a try when I saw the carmen ballet pants. I combined the carmen ballet pants w/ the Rhyot leotard, using a fake stretch leather for the pants, stretch satin for the bra and mesh for the lace. It came out perfect. even with the hacking of the patterns - it came together super fast.
This leotard is fun and easy to make...my daughter loves it and says it is so comfortable...I will definitely be making more!!!