Now you can make a purse or pouch to match any outfit! Adalee comes in two sizes to fit most any need. Perfect for mommy and me matching, use it for a make-up pouch, or pencil pouch for the kids for school. Kids will love carrying their treasures around in their new bag, and you’re sure to get compliments when you take yours out and about. The pockets are great for highlighting a special fabric or doing embroidery on. There is a curved pocket option, an option for a zippered slip pocket, or skip the pockets all together. Includes instructions for an adjustable strap so you can wear it over the shoulder or cross-body, or skip the strap all together.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric – cotton woven.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for two sizes, small and large.
- A 28-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.