Alanis’ Buttondown Overall Jumper screams that 90’s fashion that is definitely back in style! You can switch it up from preppy to grunge with a change of fabric, accessories and hairstyle. This woven dress is perfect for regular cotton woven, flannel, faux suede or corduroy- time to get creative! Choose from a regular, looser fit with a wider skirt, or a slim fit option. The overall hardware on the straps make this outfit extra special and easy for kiddo’s to get on and off. Create the front closure with buttonholes and jean buttons (just hammer them in) or use metal snaps. This pattern includes directions for making your straps adjustable.
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 55-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.