Love it - although I'm sewing only since last year, it was very easy - the instructions were very clear - Can't wait to give it to my grandchild..
Aster’s is a fun knit top with a ruffled hemline and incredible back detail. The layered back bodice allows a favorite accent fabric to play “peekaboo” at the bottom while the top features the perfect space for embellishments of your choice. Aster’s features three sleeve lengths; long, 3/4 and short and includes instructions for two bow options; finished and raw-edged. With these options you can make a variety of tops that are adorable in the front and amazing in the back!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 35-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.