I recently worked on this dress for the sew along, it turned out beautifully. There are easy to read instruction and my daughter loved the ruffle on the bottom.
Birdie’s Sunday Brunch Dress is perfectly sophisticated for every fashionista headed to brunch or even to school! The button front bodice features princess seams and added trim detailing. The button front bodice extends into the skirt with a button placket. There is a sweet flutter option for the sleeveless bodice. Choose a straight, simple skirt or a wide ruffle for a little extra swirl and twirl.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton woven fabrics
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T-14 kids.
- A 66-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.