Looking for a trendy, unique and comfy skirt that sews up quickly and easily? Then Bodhi’s Boho skirt is what you need! Bodhi’s Boho skirt is written for woven fabrics and does not require a zipper or buttons. The elastic backed waistband allows for easy on and offs and gives a secure, comfy fit around the waist. There are so many options included. Choose traditional hem or slight hi-lo, ruffle option included for both. Option for a solid front for an incredibly fast sew or a tiered front for super fun fabric pairings. Fun boho overlays for the sides with or without pockets included, too. Perfect for those treasured fabric scraps. Accentuate all these features with your favorite trims for a super fun look. You will have so much fun making it that you will not be able to stop at just one! This pattern is tween approved.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton or other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2t to 14 kids.
- A 42-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.