You are going to love the features on this comfy and darling knit pattern! Bronwyn’s features a square neck, three length options, and of course those pretty puff sleeves! The long sleeves are puffed at the top and then transition smoothly into a more fitted sleeve at the forearm and wrist, for an elegant touch. The short sleeve creates even more puff (amazing to find in a knit dress!) with an armband holding it snugly in place around the bicep – or if your little one wants less puff and more length, the armband can be worn down closer to the elbow to create a longer, flatter sleeve without doing any modifications to the pattern. With its square neck and puff sleeves, Bronwyn’s makes a cute top on its own, or is perfect as a layering tee under strappy dresses, or stands out as a trendy tunic with leggings, or creates a classically sweet dress that can be worn for any occasion. You are definitely going to get a lot of use out of your Bronwyn’s pattern!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knit fabric with at least 50% stretch. For the best puff sleeves, medium-weight knit is preferred.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 31-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.