- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
Tunisia’s Tiered Tunic and Dress is great year around. It combines a knit bodice with woven tiers for the perfect opportunity for fabric mixing. The knit bodice is comfortable and form-fitted without being too tight while the woven tiers are flowy and graceful. Using the bodice pattern piece would be great for upcycling an old shirt or using a small knit panel of custom fabric.
The bodice works well for 2-way stretch knits and the sleeveless design is perfect for both warmer weather and layering in cooler months. The tiered skirt features a high-low design which is feminine and unique. The woven skirt twirls perfectly. The tunic also has a high-low design and pairs perfectly with jeans and leggings.
Tunisia’s comes in adult and kids, so it makes for a perfect sibling or mommy and me matching sets.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
For the bodice: Any 2 way stretch knit including performance Knit and Ponte.
For the tiers: Woven fabric including Tweed, Corduroy, Denim, Poplin, Calico, Woven Cotton, Chintz, Crepe, Denim (light weight), Taffeta, Silk, Rayon, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T-14.
- A 31-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes