Jovie’s tunic and dress is the perfect laid back style that is bursting with detail. The hemline sweeps longer in the back for a fun hi-lo look which is accented by a ruffle in the dress version. The unique sleeves add the drama of puff sleeves with the comfort of a traditional sleeve. And the bodice! The center of the front bodice is perfect for accenting embroidery, HTV, or your favorite fabric-add some trim to really make this pop. The bodice is fully lined so feel free to use your thin flowy fabrics (or quilter’s cotton works well too). Jovie’s looks great all in one fabric and equally beautiful mixing and matching your favorite woven fabrics. The sky is the limit with this fun trendy pattern.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton, Poplin, Gauze, or other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2t to 14 kids.
- A 48-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.