Wilde’s dress and tunic is the perfect combination of comfort and frill. The lined knit bodice has multiple options for trim and button details to make your Wilde as fancy as you want while still being comfortable enough for all day play. Keep things simple and tween approved with a plain simple bodice! The sleeves come in two lengths, both with darling ruffle detail. The skirt of both tunic and dress has triple ruffles for amazing twirl and the perfect amount of sweet, boutique style. The multiple skirt and sleeve ruffles allow you to get creative with fabric mashing or make a simply gorgeous dress out of all one fabric! The sky is the limit and we cannot wait to see what you do with your Wilde’s dress and tunic!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: knit with at least 50% horizontal stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 41-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.