Awesome pattern I love this pattern was so easy to sew with the great instructions CKC always has!
Looking for pajamas fit for a princess? Look no further! Clarice’s Classic Sleepwear will allow your little one to have all the frills and ruffles of a princess, and not have to give up on comfort! Your little one will be soft and cozy at home or be the envy of the sleepover parties in their custom nightgown! And let’s not forget PJ day at school! This pattern is sure to become a tradition in your house for Christmas, birthdays, any occasion!
Clarice was designed with various options to create the perfect look and fit. Included are: short and long sleeve options, ruffle or banded sleeves, gown length dress, or top and pants. The dainty neck ruffle curves around the neckline and bodice for a more professional look.
Using the helpful step by step instructions and photos paired with your materials, you will create a unique customized nightgown/ or top and pant set in no time. Get creative with your fabric choice knit. Not only will you be creating stylish sleepwear, but also making memories for each little one who puts on this nightgown because when wearing Clarice’s…they will feel like a princess.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: (Choose yours) Cotton Lycra, Polyester, authentic jersey knit, or other stretch fabrics.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 14 kids.
- A 84-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.