Highlight your favorite knits in the cooler weather with this dynamic hoodie! Creed’s Color-Block hoodie features a comfy bigger hood and longer sleeve cuffs inspired by one of our favorite video games. It also features a cool triangle shaped color-block that is perfect for those smaller cuts of your treasured knits. Feel inspired to spruce this feature up by adding optional button embellishments, or let your fabrics speak for themselves! Regardless, with features like these, and it being a beginner friendly and quick sew, it is sure to be your new favorite! We cannot wait to see what you make.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Any knit with good recovery and 4-way stretch to include jersey knit, sweatshirt knit, spandex, double brushed poly and lycra.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS – 5X adults.
- A 58-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.