Eva’s is a breezy, relaxed-fit dress perfect for summer. Choose a tiered, flowy skirt or quick, simple skirt and have fun mixing fabrics and accenting with trims and lace. Sweet flutters adorn the drop-shoulder sleeves, and the back closure is a tie made from the neckline binding. No zippers or buttons required, and instructions are included for customizing the length of the back opening. Available in both kids’ and adults’ sizes, you can easily make a coordinating set thanks to Eva’s easy construction techniques.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
Recommended fabric: lightweight woven fabric with good drape such as cotton or cotton blends, linen, or lawn.
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X Adults.
- A 53-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.