Grayson's is an adorable dress from the flutters to the must have pockets that every little girl wants. The pattern is easy to follow and is so CUTE!
Grayson’s School Girl Dress is a quick, simple sew with a classic design. The fitted bodice has a front button closure and sweet gathered flutters to enhance the sleeveless design. The skirt comes with measurements for a traditional, knee-length option and a shorter, vintage-length. The skirt pockets are big and bold and perfect for holding all those little girl treasures!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 37-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.