Independence's Icing Sleeveless Top is a quick, simple sew-perfect for warmer weather! Choose your favorite knit fabric, knit panel, or t-shirt upcycle for this everyday-style pattern. Independence includes steps for a double or single flutter icing style sleeve. Try using different knit weights for totally different looks! This pattern is so fun and versatile but can be sewn up lightening quick and is easy on the fabric stash! Available in adults and kids so perfect so sister or mommy and me sets.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 30-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.