Looking for a statement piece for your wardrobe that allows for a mix of fabrics and textures? Look no further. Inola’s Colorblock top and dress are perfect for creating one-of-a-kind pieces.
Inola’s comes in Top, Dress and Maxi options all with petite, average and tall cutlines. Sleeve options include short sleeves, 3/4 sleeves as well as long sleeves. Have long arms? The long sleeve option includes a tall length so the sleeves will fit just right.
This pattern is quick and easy and allows for the perfect pop of color. All options are flattering to all figures. Since this design is color blocked it provides endless possibilities.
The maxi has amazing twirl, is beautiful and has a long and flowy feel. Change the sleeve option and wear this maxi year around. The dress can be dressed up or down and can be worn for running errands or a special event. The top is perfect with jeans and sneakers or your favorite CKC skirt.
Inola’s comes in kids which makes it perfect for “mommy and me” outfits. Pick up Inola’s and create a masterpiece.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Terry knit, Velvet, Velour, Jersey, French Terry, Jersey Rayon, double brushed Poly, and/or Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- An 84-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.