Awesome pattern.. My baby comfortable wearing Kahlia’s knit romper
Kahlia's is the sweetest romper for your little one! It features a center panel for fun fabric mixing and matching and the perfect way to feature some fun trims. You can also upcycle t-shirts into rompers using this pattern! It also includes multiple sleeve lengths and ruffle or cuff options depending on whom you are sewing for! Kahlia's has a snap closures on the legs for easy dressing and diaper changes. Great presents for baby showers or first birthdays!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabric: Knit fabric with at least 50% stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 18-24 months.
- A 30-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.