Lettie Mae is sweet childhood charm in a dress. Both short and long sleeves tie at the end of a keyhole opening for a pop of color. Dress up the fully lined bodice with an optional neck bow to match your keyhole. The oversized pockets on the gathered skirt are perfect for using up small pieces of that special fabric – the pocket binding and trim will really show off that fabric! Lettie Mae is perfect for back to school, transitioning to fall and winter, and for holiday dresses. And the amazing pockets will make this an instant favorite for your little ones.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton Lycra, Polyester, authentic jersey knit, or other stretch fabrics.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2t to 14 kids.
- A 38-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.