Need a quick sew with beautiful results? Don’t feel like sewing buttonholes, closures, or casings? Louisa’s tie shoulder hi-low dress has you covered! This dress is packed with some serious twirl with its full, hi-low ruffled skirt. Add some extra ruffle goodness with the optional center bodice ruffle. The tie shoulder bodice is a cinch to sew and is a looser fitting pattern that gives all the room for playing and layering with your favorite tops. This truly is a pattern with year-round potential! This dress is beautiful made out of all one fabric or have fun mashing up different fabrics between your bodice, skirt, and ruffles! Be sure to share your beautiful Louisa makes with us in our Facebook group!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 girls.
- An 36-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.