Miranda's is a knit pullover coverup that is great for the cooler months of spring and autumn! Use Miranda's to help extend those summer clothes to fall. This pattern includes petite, average, and tall lengths as well as an off the shoulder or cowl neck necklines. Mix and match your fabrics and prints for a stylish look. Knit fabrics required. With so many possibilities the sky is the limit now lets see what YOU can do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendations: Knit Fabric with at least 50% Stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X adults.
- A 34-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2 Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces. These rectangle and square pieces will have their own print saver chart, separate from the necessary shaped pieces chart. Please be sure to see the print saver for which pages to print for both options.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.