This pattern is perfect for those cold wintery days when made in fleece. It goes together very quickly and the pattern is so easy to follow. I will make a ton of these. Thank you CKC for making such great, easy to follow patterns.
Seeking a perfect blend of comfort, style, and sophistication? Your search ends here! Fern's is your go-to choice for the fall and winter seasons, designed to keep you cozy in fleece or stretchy sweater fleece. Not only is it the epitome of comfort, but it also brings a touch of elegance to your wardrobe.
Fern's versatility shines as it can be worn as a tunic or used for layering during those chilly months. Its design features cuffed sleeves, adding a classic yet modern twist to the garment. With only 10 straightforward steps to complete this pattern, it's not just a quick sew; it's destined to become an essential addition to your collection.
Don this pullover with its distinctive scarf collar and experience the perfect blend of style and warmth. The sky is the limit when it comes to the creative possibilities with Fern's, so let your imagination run wild and see the fabulous creations YOU can make with it! Don't miss the opportunity to have Fern's as your go-to garment for the coming seasons.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendations: Fleece and Sweater Knit
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X adults.
- A 37-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.