We have gotten so many compliments on the monarch's I've made. It was a lot easier to put together than I thought it would be. The hardest part was deciding each pair of characters.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 40-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos and video tutorials that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces. These rectangle and square pieces will have their own print saver chart, separate from the necessary shaped pieces chart. Please be sure to see the print saver for which pages to print for both options.
This leotard provides two looks in one. What could be more fun?!? The fit on the briefs provides good coverage for all the dance and tumbling tricks a girl could want. The leotard transforms to a cute mini dress. The combinations are endless.
We love Monarchs! Endless possibilities for transformations! And even as a simple leo with a skirt it would be great! Instructions are clear and fit is spot on!
This pattern is so unique and fun! I was excited to get started. Instructions were detailed and it came together quicker than I thought it would. It is sure to be a staple costume for performers and those who love to sew for them!
This was my first time making a transition dress. I was worried that it was above my skill level, but I was so wrong! This pattern is well written and easy to follow, with stunning results. My daughter has three so far, and is already planning what themes she wants next. Thanks for a great pattern!
This pattern is soooo great! The instructions are smooth and clear, the design is on point, and it’s so simple yet gorgeous. You have so many options with this pattern and can do so many different creative projects. The over dress after transformation is also a great base for any costume. Overall, a perfect pattern!
this leotard sewed up wonderfully! not only that but it is always a hit. All of my daughters friends wanted one as soon as they saw it!
This comes together so quick and easily and my girl absolutely LOVES hers!! Another amazing pattern, thank you CKC!!
I tested Monarch's and loved how easy it was to make I e never made transition pattern before but this one is a must have for your little girl
This is the coolest pattern I've seen in a long time!!! The transformation is a showstopper every time! The end result is so impressive, it looks like it might be a hard pattern, but NO, in true CKC fashion, it is so well written and easy to follow! My daughter LOVES it any everyone who sees it is in awe! Thank you so much CKC for this stunner!