Nesta’s Side Panel Pocket dress is simply made for fabric matching – so many ways to mix and match fabrics. The underskirt peeks out when twirling or playing and is accented with a dainty ruffle. The color blocked over skirt has fun pocket detail- great for all those treasures that your little collects. The front bodice features a faux placket that can be accented with trim and buttons. Sleeves can be long or short making this the perfect all season dress. Made with your favorite knit fabrics – Nesta is not only a show stopper but also super comfy. The sky is the limit – now let’s see what YOU can do!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton Lycra, Polyester, authentic jersey knit, or other stretch knits.
Here is what you receive:
• Measurements for sizes 2t to 14 kids.
• A 49-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
• A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
• One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
• Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.