Sassy but not revealing Oreo’s Attached Shorts Skirt has everything you need. Made with the active kid in min, this skirt has built in shorts making every activity achievable. The double circle skirt allows for mixing of fun fabrics and color patterns. The shorts have built in pockets and the waistband has a cool zipper pocket that is perfect for holding ChapStick, cash, a credit card, or earbuds.
Oreo’s come in sassy, thigh, and knee lengths making it fun for all occasions. So much versatility in one pattern! The sassy length is perfect as a swimsuit cover up or sports activities. The thigh length is great for every day wear including vacation, children’s events and running errands. Knee length is great for more reserved events like religious events or work settings like teachers.
Oreo’s is beginner friendly, fast, fun, and easy to make. It pairs well with many CKC top patterns and dancewear tops. Have you been nervous about zippers, but wanting to give it a try? Oreo’s waistband is perfect for a beginner zipper enthusiast.
Oreo’s also come in adults’ sizes. Grab your favorite fabric and this pattern and have fun making all the various options for the whole family.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Fabric Recommendation: Any knit to include Jersey, Rib knit, double brushed Poly, and Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 64-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.