I made one for my granddaughter and it was super cute. I plan on making more!
This sweet dress is perfect for spring and summer. Layer it with a long sleeve tee and it's even cute for fall! An adorably unique design that includes a modest tie back, simple skirt with the sweetest of pockets. With a simple design like this you can create that one-of-a-kind, fun, yet girlie, outfit your daughter or boutique customers will love! The sky is the limit now let’s see what YOU can do with it!
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 18/24 mos. and 2T to 14 kids.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 14", 15" and 18" doll size!
- A 21-page and a 57-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
I liked the instructions given in this pattern. Next time I would move the stap placement on the front bodice but otherwise, very cute dress. The fit however, is GIANT. I would suggest using the finished measurement chart and deducting about 2" for ease. Lovely pattern, just way too much ease added into the finished size for my taste.