The bib on this dress is PERFECT to showcase that beautiful needlework or that special part of any fabric
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
Recommended fabric: Quilting Cottons, Lightweight Wovens
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T-14.
- FREE gift, 14", 15" and 18" Doll sizes!
- A 47-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
This is dress is so much fun to make. Creativity with fabric choices and trims. The bodice panel and front skirt panel are an open canvas waiting to be decorated--I put appliqués on mine!! It also is a quick and easy sew. I have already made 4 Perla's and plan on making many more!!
CKC has outdone themselves with this pattern! I used it to make the perfect Fall-themed dress for my granddaughter and we've received so many compliments on it!
I love the bib and the endless possibilities for it from Classic and simple to trendy and bold all depending on the fabric chosen!
This dress can be totally dressed up or made very simply. I have of love for this dress!
This is a super easy and cute dress that can be dressed up or down. It is perfect for any holiday you have coming up.
This dress is easy to sew and absolutely adorable on. There is plenty of room to add an embroidery design which I love.