Looking for that perfect outfit for the classroom, workplace, or the golf course? Polina Uniform Top and Dress features a traditional collar with a placket, circle or A line dress or even a top! Choose snaps or buttons for this perfect uniform look. This Polo style collared knit top or dress is the perfect casual item needed for your closet. Polina’s can be dressed up with heels or flats or worn with sneakers for a sporty look. Polina’s is perfect for adults or those school aged children that have simply outgrown kid sizes.
Choose from the circle skirt dress option that will make you want to spin until you are dizzy. Or you can choose the A-line dress for a feminine silhouette. The pockets are a great addition to either dress you choose.
Sleeve options include short, half, 3/4 and long. The sleeves, bodice, and dress length all come in petite, average and tall so customizing the fit to your model’s height is simple. With the detailed instructions you will love making this dress or top!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Sweatshirt knit, Terry knit, Velvet, Velour, Jersey, French Terry, Jersey Rayon, Spandex, double brushed Poly, Lycra, and/or Ponte.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X Adults.
- A 57-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.