It was a very easy pattern that turned out nicely. My only comment is to check the turtle neck piece on the projector file - it's twice as long as it should be.
Looking for a timeless classic with a sweet modern twist? Look no further than Prague’s Panama Turtleneck Top and Dress. Prague’s is the staple you NEED in your closet. The top looks great as is or layered under a sleeveless dress or vest. The extra-long sleeves stay in place when worn under a jacket or a coat and the shoulder ruffles add a nice zest to both the top and the dress! Use double brushed poly, ribbed knit or cotton spandex fabric, throw on some sneakers and a jean jacket and you are ready for a casual day. Or you could grab a fancier fabric, like stretch velvet, and turn this classic into a sweet gown for a date night with daddy or special holiday event. Available in both adults and kids so this would be perfect for a sweet mommy and me set. You can’t go wrong with this classic turtleneck.
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 Kids.
- A 33-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.