One of my favorites. Fun sew with options. Easy to follow directions. You won't be disappointed.
Prue's is the perfect modern take on classic vintage styling. The classic high yoke bodice is wonderful for embellishing and sweetly accented by a bodice ruffle. The short puff sleeves are so sweet with the ruffle and exposed casing or sassy with the color block band. The beautiful flowy skirt with dainty ruffle and gorgeous pockets can be made in traditional length or in vintage length for the smaller sizes (NB-5t). Also included are fun little bloomers which peek out from under the vintage length dress for the quintessential vintage styling. The detailed instructions and step by step pictures make this the perfect pattern for your first zipper – the easiest zipper installation around! Instructions are included for both traditional zippers and for trendy exposed zippers. Grab your favorite woven fabrics and lets see what you can do!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton or other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 14 kids.
- A 67-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.