The dress you NEED for a flattering silhouette on every body shape is here! Quebec Princess Panel Top and Dress is a flowy, fit and flare style top and dress that will be bold in a solid knit fabric. Mix prints and it becomes a statement piece for any occasion. The top is comfy and cute. The tunic length is great with leggings or jeans on a casual day. Feeling sassy? Wear the tunic as a mini dress and turn heads at any event. The dress length is sophisticated and comes right below the knees making it perfect for church or other social gatherings. Choose from 3 necklines, 4 sleeve lengths and petite, average and tall cutlines for every option.
The best part about Quebec is that it’s a fast and easy sew making it rewarding to stitch up. Make a Quebec….or two and let your style shine through.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knit fabric with at least 50% stretch such as Jersey knit, Rib Knit, Cable Knit, Ribbed Spandex Polar Fleece, Terrycloth, Velvet, and Velour.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 42-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.