My daughter loves these, they sew up so quickly and they are by far a favorite!!
Rita Ruffle Skirted Leggings has all the comfort of leggings with the added skirt! Your child will love this comfortable and stylish leggings. Rita will keep them comfortable through the seasons with three lengths; shorts, capris and leggings. Pick a skirt option single or double circle skirt for a unique look. Mix-and-match knit prints and solids for a different look each time.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendations: Knit Fabric with at least 50% stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids
- A 35-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos and video tutorials that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.
This pattern is great for all seasons. From hot summers to cold winters.
I love this pattern and so does my daughter. She does not like ruffle pants anymore
I made the leggings with a single skirt for my daughter, and she loves having the skirt combined with the pants. The pattern is clear and easy to follow, and they fit my daughter perfectly!