I love this romper, its very easy and quick to sew and looks amazing!
Looking for the trendiest romper around? Look no further, because Rueben's has got you covered! Whether you're sewing for boys or girls, this romper pattern is an absolute blast. Grab your favorite stretchy knit fabric (we recommend 25-50% stretch) and let your imagination run wild! Want to take it up a notch? Go for French terry or custom Lycra to make your romper the envy of everyone else's.
Oh, and here's the best part: you can totally personalize it! Add a monogram to the front bib piece for that extra special touch. And guess what? This romper is all about comfort too! The elastic casing at the waist ensures the perfect fit, so your little ones can run, jump, and play to their heart's content!
But wait, there's more! The crisscross back design is not only super stylish, but it's also perfect for staying cool in the summer heat. And don't worry, you can totally rock this romper in the fall too! Just layer it up with some funky long socks or tights and throw on a cozy cardigan. Voilà! You've got a fabulous fall look.
And the best part? You get to choose between buttons and snaps! Customize it your way and make it uniquely yours. So why wait? Get your hands on this amazing romper pattern from CKC Patterns, and let the fun sewing adventure begin! Your kids will thank you for it!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendations: Knit Fabric with 25-50% stretch including cotton lycras and french terry
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 5T kids.
- A 23 page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.