Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabric: Knit fabric with at least 50% stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 25-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.