I bought this because I found the most amazing fabric, and seen the finished item in my mind but until this had no pattern. My first mommy knit clothing and amazing pattern and ease of joining the printed pages! Sizing was pretty TTS.
Sydney's Women’s Curved Hem Ruffled Raglan Top and Dress will be your go to for comfort and style. Knit and a relaxed fit make this top a real winner! Choose a regular hem or a fun hi-low curved hem for your top or dress. Sleeve options include half, ¾ and long sleeves, perfect for all seasons. This pattern is fabulous with printed knit or even embroidery or vinyl cut files.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 4X adults.
- A 53-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 3 page A0 copy shop file (33.1” x 46.8”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”)
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
Great Pattern easy to read and perfect sizing.
was very easy to put together. Will definitely be making more
This was the first piece of clothing I've ever made and I love it! Grading between sizes was a piece of cake and the finished product is so nice looking and super comfy. Can't wait to make more!
Once again, CKC delivers a quality pattern. Easy to grade between sizes for a perfect fit. Love the sleeve construction! A quick and easy project from start to finish.
It's a very easy and straightforward pattern. Often I have to modify a pattern for it to fit me well, for my trial piece I didn't mod anything. I made the 4x and it's very loose on me, something I didn't expect. I could size down if I wanted a more fitted look. I did have to add to the neckband length, though I credit that more to the stretchiness of my material than a flaw in the pattern. The neckline is rather large, so I'll be adding darts at the tops of the sleeves and the front (possibly the back) neckline to help close it up a bit. Overall I'm very happy with it.
This is my favorite pattern so far for knits. It's such a quick sew and so comfy. My daughter says the shirt I made her is her favorite shirt. I love it when my kids wear simmering I've made voluntarily which doesn't usually happen. She even wore it for picture day.
Love this pattern, It is such an easy sew and has so many options.
This is such a great pattern! It's so easy and quick to sew up, has multiple options for sleeves and shirt/dress length, and it perfect for every season & occasion. My girls and I have three mommy and me sets and get so many compliments on them!
I am an avid Lularoe shopper and fell in love with their "Carly" dress. When I found CKC's NEW Sydney's I was beyond excited to give it a try. Very easy sew and FAST!!! I want to make several now to match all my leggings. I enjoy the Raglan top version as well. Thank you CKC for another fantastic pattern and easy to follow instructions for this sewer that is VERY new to sewing with knits!!!!
Oh my goodness I love this top. I love the relaxed fit, and the graded hip area. The optional ruffles are a great touch. This is a great pattern, well written and it fits so well. It's QUICK! And I love the construction of this raglan, something I've never seen before!