Tina's was my first CKC pattern. I was looking for something long enough to wear with leggings, flowy around my mommy belly, and cute! Tina's checked all my boxes! I got some super cheap knit fabric at walmart and made my first one! It is adorable! The neck comes a little high and kind of bothers me a little, but otherwise, it is a super comfy shirt and easy enough for a beginner like me. The instructions were very clear, and I look forward to making more to fill my mommy wardrobe!
Tina's is a business in the front, party in the back type top! This trendy top has a unique shape that is simple to dress up with beautiful knit fabrics, but still easy enough for even a beginner to sew. It has a cuffed, short sleeve dolman look from the front, while the back is low cut with cross cross straps and featuresa gathered, high-low accent in the back. Use a floral rayon spandex or double brushed poly for a flattering summer top. The possibilities with this pattern are unlimited! Knit fabrics required. With so many possibilities the sky is the limit now lets see what YOU can do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 4X Adults
- A 44-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.