Zurich’s puff sleeve cardigan is dramatic and cozy. The sleeves are beautiful and easy to create for even a beginner seamstress. Whether you choose the dramatic sleeve which creates fuller puffs or the subtle sleeve option which creates smaller puffs you will love the outcome.
Both sleeve options have a WOW factor that will make people stop and stare. Zurich’s is versatile and can be worn with a skirt or a dress on a chilly evening. Headed to the movies? Throw on a pair of jeans and Zurich can be your new movie cardigan. The pockets are perfect for holding necessities.
This cardigan has a longer length to keep you warm and comes in petite, average and tall so customizing is easy as 1-2-3!
Zurich is beginner friendly and fun to make. It comes kid sizes as well so family pictures can be a breeze. Grab Zurich and elevate your wardrobe with this one of a kind cardigan.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Any knit, but ideal for structured knits to include Jersey, Ponte, Double brushed Poly, Ribbed knit, Cable knit, Sweater knit and Lycra
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 43-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.