I love Adileens dress. It was easy and it looks so cute.
Experience the magic and creativity of sewing with the Adileen's Cascading Dress and Tunic sewing pattern. Your little one will look and feel like a true princess with the unique and versatile design of this pattern.
Featuring a feminine sweetheart bodice and an elastic back, this dress and tunic is designed to provide a comfortable fit that will grow with your child. And with the option to add a skirt lining and lace trim, you can customize this dress and tunic to your desired look. This pattern is perfect for both beginner and experienced sewists, allowing you to create a variety of different styles that will take your little one from casual playdates to fancy occasions and even theatrical performances.
The cascading effect of the dress adds an extra touch of magic and whimsy, while the tunic and extended tunic versions are sure to turn heads wherever you go. From everyday wear to special occasions, this dress and tunic is perfect for creating a range of different looks that will make your little one feel like a true princess.
So don't wait any longer, get your hands on the Adileen's Cascading Dress and Tunic sewing pattern and start creating a wardrobe full of magical memories for your little one. With endless possibilities for customization, you're sure to have fun sewing and creating something unique and special that will be treasured for years to come.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 14", 15" and 18" doll size!
- A 79-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
Love all the patterns, such beautiful clothes!
I absolutely love this dress. It looks so amazing. The instructions were easy to follow. It's also a pretty quick sew. took me about an hour from cutting to finished.
So many possibilities with this pattern. worked up fast and very easy to follow.
This is my first CKC pattern. I LOVE IT!! The directions were very easy to understand and follow. I made it for my 5 year old granddaughter. I had no measurements for her, her mother said she was a size 5, so that's what I made. A perfect fit!! I can't wait to make more CKC patterns.
This dress is nothing short of amazing! It's so cute! It can be dressed up or down depending on the fabric you use. This one is a must have!
Such a beautiful dress and fairly easy to make. So dramatic.
Great pattern, easy to follow. Already made 3 :-)
I have 3 girls and they really love this dress! Great directions, easy to follow and detailed. Loved sewing this up!
I love this pattern and use it weekly
I made this dress for a casual wear at a national level pageant this weekend. Looked great on !!!
Easy Pattern, very beautifull dress