What a fun dress. so many options and an easy sew.
Whether you are looking for a sweet sundress or a formal dress, Adileen’s has what you need. Adileen’s can be casual or upscale with its fun, flowy, hi-low design. The sweetheart bodice keeps this top feminine while the elastic back makes it comfortable and easy to get on and off.
Choose from the tunic or dress version. The tunic version has the option for a regular length hi-lo back or a slightly more dramatic extended back length. The tunic version looks amazing with shorts, jeans, or any of your favorite CKC bottom patterns. The dress version would be great dressed up using satin fabric with heels and a nice necklace. Want a more everyday look? Make Adileen’s in cotton woven, pair with your favorite sneakers and you are fabulous, yet comfortable.
Adileen’s also comes in kids and dolls, so coordinating has never been easier.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Satin, Chiffon, Chintz, Crepe, Denim (light weight), Poplin, Taffeta, Silk, and/or Broadcloth.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 63-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.