I love your patterns I still have some i haven't made,but will very soon. They r easy to read. I will buy more. So keep doing what you r doing. I would like a dress for ladys that have med lick sleeves and long or short . Cant wait to see what you do next...
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendation: Performance Knits
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 Kids.
- A 21-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish·
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.