I'm almost finished with this adorable pattern. This time I chose to make my granddaughter the top to wear with leggings, but it is so cute I'll be ready to make her a dress next.
Aleya's, with short or long sleeves in top length or dress length, is a definite must for any season and any age! This soft, comfy look goes from sweet to hip with just a switch of your fabrics! Your girl is sure to love a touch of glam with a big bow in the back! The sky is the limit now let’s see what YOU can do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knit (50% stretch)
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 6/12m-14.
- A 60-pageinstant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
Easy to follow instructions, my daughter always gets compliments when she wears hers! I love the bow!
Love this. So easy to do and the bow is so cute.
The bow just takes this adorable little top to a whole new level!! Easy to make, great instructions!! Loving these CKC patterns!!
This is one of my favorite patterns, makes some of the prettiest outfits. Well written instructions and so easy to assemb
This is the perfect pattern for fall. It is a great beginner knit pattern. Using the measurements, I made my daughter a top that fits her perfectly. The bow on the back is such a wonderful little surprise element.
Love that this dress is in knit! This was super easy to assemble and the instructions were very easy! If you haven't tried working with knit, this pattern is a must for you. Comes with 2 sleeve options and the bow is just to die for! So glad that I have the pattern!