Alma’s is an amazing dress that is sure to lift your spirits and nourish your soul, just like the meaning of the name represents. This dress provides beautiful details and fun options to design a one-of-a-kind dress. The bodice can be mixed and matched with coordinating fabrics for an overlapping sweetheart bodice. Optional ruffle trim adds an accent with even more fun. The skirt has three options. A simple single circle, a double circle skirt (for a fuller circle), and a stripwork circle version that’s too fun not to try! You can add trim to the hem, or a slim ruffle to match the bodice and optional strap flutter ruffles. The back bodice has elastic casings. The sash is also another highlight that can be attached at the sides of the bodice, or detached for a flexible alternative. So whether you’re in the mood for something fancy, unique, or classic, Alma’s is a pattern to sew something lovely and inspirational. We cannot wait to see what you create!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 45-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.