I love how easy the pattern was to use the only thing I was disappointed in was having to measure out the neckline,cuffs and the the ruffles on the bottom of the nightgown otherwise of was a quick and easy sewing pattern
Ready to bring bedtime to a magical level? Aurora’s Adorable Fleece Nightgown is designed as sleepwear; but it will transform into funwear the moment your daughter puts it on! Your little one will be soft and cozy at home, or be the envy of the sleepover parties in her custom nightgown! This pattern is sure to become a tradition in your house for Christmas, birthdays, any occasion!
Aurora’s was designed with various options to create the perfect look and fit. Included are: short and long sleeve options, medium and gown lengths. It also has a choice of finishing the gown with bias around the neckline and sleeves for a more professional look, or you can just use the bands option for a super quick sew!
Using the helpful step by step instructions and photos paired with your materials, you will create a unique customized nightgown in no time. Get creative with your fabric choice using your special fleece or you could even use knit (no adjustments to the pattern needed for knit)! Not only will you be creating stylish sleepwear, but also making memories for each little girl who puts on this nightgown because when wearing Aurora’s… dreams do come true.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Fabric Recommendations: Fleece Fabric
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 47-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
Such a wonderful pattern! Made up so fast!
Made this of double brushed poly instead of fleece, turned out nicely and so soft. Good instructions, only would recommend explaining band vs bind better. Thanks!
This was literally the second thing I have ever made and it was so much fun and very easy to do! The instructions were very clear and easy to follow, even for a beginner. The fit was perfect for my daughter and she absolutely loves her “sleep tutu”!
This nightgown pattern was so easy, and the end product was so cute! For me, it was easier than the Big 5 company patterns.
made this for two of my nieces. they LOVE them! great use of all that fleece you bought during all those discount sales!
This was so quick and easy! I made one for my niece, it was her Christmas present. I started it and finished it the same day. I absolutely love it and will be making more!
Haven't made it yet, but it's definitely a keeper. Once I finish my other projects I'm on it! lol Thank you