Looking for the perfect warm weather sundress? Anthea is just that, plus options for top, tunic or skirt! Your little one will love the cute petal tier skirt whether you choose the sassy summer top length or dress length. And with the elastic back, relaxed fit and adjustable straps your little one will get a lot of wear out of it. With the options for rolled, traditional, bias tape hems or bands you can get lots of different looks. This slight high/low design is always on trend. It also has the option for side sashes that you can choose to tie in the front or the back. Dress it up or down, the possibilities are endless and we can’t wait to see what you do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: light weight fabric such as lawn, batiste, poplin, twill, linen or rayon.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2 to 14 kids.
- A 57-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.