Want to add a little WOW factor to your wardrobe? Well, look no further! Argentina’s Asymmetric Maxi skirt is a showstopper. This skirt requires knit fabric, so it fits comfortably. The amazing thing about Argentina’s is its versatility.
Use a stretch net fabric and turn Argentina’s into a sleek bikini cover up for a fun day on the beach. If an evening look is what you are after pair Argentina’s with a cute top and heels. Want a more casual look? Pair Argentina’s with a t-shirt and your favorite pair of sneakers and off you go.
The drape of this skirt allows for it to look beautifully on any body type, and it comes in petite, average and tall height.
Sky is the limit with Argentina’s now let’s see what you create!
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X.
- A 39-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.