Aszy’s features a flattering asymmetrical neckline. The neckline is accented by a ruched side panel that has the perfect amount of gather without adding additional bulk. This pattern is a good way to use panels or strike offs where you want to the fabric to be the focus, but you want something with cute details. This pattern comes in women’s and girls’ sizes, making a good choice for a mom and me look. This pattern was designed for women and tweens and is a good go to pattern for daughters aging out of ruffles and fancy dresses. This pattern is designed for four way stretched knits with mid-weight knits being the most flattering. Aszy’s is a fashion forward top to add to any wardrobe, and with multiple sleeve length options this pattern is perfect for year-round use.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabric: knit fbaric with at least 50% stretch and knit fusilble interfacing
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X adults.
- A 51-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.