I loved this pattern a great way to use scraps and also I love the colour block cuffs.
Grab all your favorite knits, you are not going to be able to make only one!!! Arrow’s Color-Block top and hoodie features several options to meet your everyday needs while having a ton of pizazz to keep things interesting no matter which way you decide to make it! Options include either a neckband or comfy bigger hood, a color-block waistband, multiple sleeve options; including short and long sleeves with color-block cuffs as well as regular cuffs. It also features a cool triangle shaped color-block that is perfect for those smaller cuts of your treasured knits. Regardless of the weather; with features like these, and it being beginner friendly and a quick sew, it is sure to be your new favorite!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Sweater fleece, sweater knit and knit fabrics with 50% stretch.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 47-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.