Looking for something cute, fun and sporty? Aurelia Ruched Top fits the bill, and comes with a bonus cell phone pouch (but it’s also perfect for holding lots of other things). Aurelia is a looser more sporty fit, but with the cute ruching, ruffle and tie to give it a more feminine flare. Instructions include how to get a more or less ruched look. Three sleeve lengths make it great year round. And can be made in swim for a cute rash guard top. Aurelia’s pairs great with other CKC Pattern pants and skirts. And with the included pouch your little one will have a great one of a kind outfit each time! We can’t wait to see what you do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Any knit including authentic jersey knit, rib knit, double brushed poly, or even swim.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2 to 14 kids.
- A 48-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.